This is a great crockpot recipe that leaves the chicken moist and full of flavor. I decided to make a panini with the chicken–layer on some cream cheese and a tomato, slather some butter on the bread and it’s perfect!
4 chicken breasts
2 Tbs Dijon mustard
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 cups orange juice
2 Tbs butter
2 Tbs flour
1) Spread mustard over chicken and sprinkle with onion. Coat with 1/4 cup brown sugar and pour orange juice over chicken. Add butter on top. Reserve leftover sauce and pour into sauce pan.
2) Cook 45 mins at 375 degrees F or for 3 hours in crock-pot on HIGH.
3) After 45 mins, sprinkle chicken with remaining brown sugar and put back in oven just until caramelizes.
4) Whisk flour into sauce and keep on high heat until thickens.
5) Remove chicken from oven and pour sauce over and serve.